The 5 Secrets Successful People Know
Did you know you have the ability to increase your happiness levels by up to 40%?
And that when you do, performance in every area of your live peaks?
The research is clear. Positive environments are performance enhancers. They are characterized by higher productivity, less turnover, higher engagement levels, and more resilient cultures.
In this highly motivational talk, Kim will teach the five top happiness habits that begin to transform every single area of your work life and your personal life. And all of these are applicable at the classroom levels as well (and much needed!)
Kim will share the research that has proven that positive environments produce big benefits in engagement, relationships, health, and well-being. And the best way to create a positive environment is when the people within the organization are engaged and optimistic.
Kim is sure to boost the audience with her contagious enthusiasm for life while also teaching proven practices for balancing all the priorities in your life, dealing with anxiety and stress, and staying motivated.
These “happiness habits” will help individuals understand and overcome their stresses and work towards a shift in both mindset and behavior, which then increases levels of optimism and well-being for your entire organization's culture.
Engaged, Vibrant, Positive, Healthy, Happy & High Performing Employees
To ask a question, request a quote, or book this keynote.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to create a positive and engaged workforce.
- The five research-based happiness habits from the field of positive psychology.
- The ability to shift your team towards positive and see stress as a challenge rather than a threat.
- The benefits of meaningful social connections and random acts of kindness to improve workplace culture.
- Practices that give you the skill set to combat the negative effects of multitasking and rewire the brain for greater optimism.
- Tools that explicitly show people how to infuse positive practices in their personal habits, team work routines, and the organization's culture.