Social and Emotional Well-being
After all 25% of job success is predicted by IQ and 75% is predicted by optimism levels, social support systems, and the ability to see stress as a challenge.
Contact Kim About This Keynote
To ask a question, request a quote, or book this keynote, simply fill out the form below.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The importance of Social and emotional competencies (SEC) that critical to avoid teacher burnout.
- Strategies for increasing teacher-wellbeing.
- Identify internal drivers and how we can use our emotional intelligence to feel better with ourselves and the world around us.
Why and how teachers’ SEC influence the quality of teacher-student relationships.
How their teachers manage frustration, deal with conflicts, or maintain control in and out of the classroom.
Understand the importance of teachers' SEC influence classroom organization and management.
- Incorporate social and emotional learning into classroom curriculum
- How to change the lens so we not only change your happiness, but we also change every educational and business outcome.
- Gain cutting-edge insights from the latest positive psychology research so we can begin to flourish.