Overcome Educator Burnout and Take Back Your Power
After all, 25% of job success is predicted by IQ, and 75% is predicted by optimism levels, social support systems, and the ability to see stress as a challenge.
Contact Kim About This Keynote
To ask a question, request a quote, or book this keynote, simply fill out the form below.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The importance of Social and emotional competencies (SEC) that critical to avoid teacher burnout.
- Strategies for increasing teacher-wellbeing.
- Identify internal drivers and how we can use our emotional intelligence to feel better about ourselves and the world around us.
- Why and how teachers' SEC influences the quality of teacher-student relationships.
- How their teachers manage frustration, deal with conflicts, or maintain control in and out of the classroom.
- Understand the importance of teachers' SEC influence classroom organization and management.
- Incorporate social and emotional learning into classroom curriculum
- How to change the lens so we not only change your happiness, but we also change every educational and business outcome.
- Gain cutting-edge insights from the latest positive psychology research so we can begin to flourish.