BOOSTING MOTIVATION AND ACHIEVEMENT
This workshop will help teachers implement a growth mindset curriculum, which has been proven to lead to greater motivation levels and higher achievement for students, in their classrooms. Through experiential and interactive activities, you’ll learn strategies to increase your own growth mindset as an educator, as well as how to develop and integrate the growth mindset philosophy in the classroom.
In this workshop, you’ll receive the the tools to implement a growth mindset curriculum that is super-easy, but offers big benefits for your classroom community. And you’ll leave with ready-to-go lessons that will help develop gritty, determined, self-reliant students who know that if they work hard enough they can and will accomplish great things.
Growth Mindset Flyer
For more information, download this pdf flyer.
Evansville, IN • September 25, 2018
Kim Strobel @ Executive Conference Center
421 NW Riverside Dr, Evansville, IN 47708
Indianapolis, IN • October 2, 2018
Kim Strobel @ Ritz Charles Carmel
12156 N Meridian St, Carmel, IN 46032
Merrillville, IN • October 4, 2018
Jamie Guillaume @ Hilton Garden Inn- Merrillville
7775 Mississippi St, Merrillville, IN 46410
Louisville, KY • November 7, 2018
Kim Strobel @ Hilton Garden Inn Louisville
2735 Crittenden Dr, Louisville, KY 40209
Cincinnati, OH • November 13, 2018
Kim Strobel @ Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport
1717 Airport Exchange Blvd, Erlanger, KY 41018
Columbus, OH • November 15, 2018
Jamie Guillaume @ Courtyard Columbus West
2350 Westbelt Dr, Columbus, OH 43228
Early Bird Pricing $189 *
* Early bird discount! Register 15 days in advance.
Who Should Attend?
- K-12 English-Language Arts Teachers
- K-12 Content-Area Teachers
- Literacy coaches and coordinators
- Title I teachers and directors
- ELL teachers
- Special education teachers
- K-12 gifted and talented teachers
- K-12 administrators (Principals, Assistant Principals, Curriculum Directors)
- Early bird discount! Register 15 days in advance.
- Send a Team & SAVE!
5% OFF groups of 5-9 registrants (per day)
10% OFF groups of 10 or more registrants (per day)
CONTACT US to start your registration.
- For room reservations, please mention “Strobel Education” to receive a discounted rate.
- Administrators attend FREE! With paid registration of at least one staff member, ONE administrator (building principal, assistant principal, curriculum director, or superintendent) may attend workshop at no charge. (Registration is still required and substitutions are not permitted.)
Continuing Education Credit/PGP
Participants may receive credit for 6 hours of professional development for each one-day workshop. At the conclusion of the day, or after online evaluations have been completed, attendees will receive a certificate of completion which can be used to verify attendance.