Boosting Motivation and Achievement
This workshop will help teachers implement a growth mindset curriculum, which has been proven to lead to greater motivation levels and higher achievement for students, in their classrooms. Through experiential and interactive activities, you’ll learn strategies to increase your own growth mindset as an educator, as well as how to develop and integrate the growth mindset philosophy in the classroom.
In this workshop, you’ll receive the the tools to implement a growth mindset curriculum that is super-easy, but offers big benefits for your classroom community. And you’ll leave with ready-to-go lessons that will help develop gritty, determined, self-reliant students who know that if they work hard enough they can and will accomplish great things.
Growth Mindset Flyer
For more information, download this pdf flyer.
Enroll in our online education course
for PD training anytime, anywhere!
Huntingburg, IN • September 23, 2019
Kim Strobel @ Huntingburg Event Center
110 E. 14th Street, Huntingburg, IN 47542
Louisville, KY • September 25, 2019
Kim Strobel @ Venue TBA
Indianapolis, IN • September 30, 2019
Kim Strobel @ Venue TBA
Merrillville, IN • October 2, 2019
Jamie Guillaume • Venue TBA
Early Bird Pricing $189 *
* Early bird discount! Register 15 days in advance.
Be the first to know when new live workshop dates and locations are added! JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Who Should Attend?
- K-12 English-Language Arts Teachers
- K-12 Content-Area Teachers
- Literacy coaches and coordinators
- Title I teachers and directors
- ELL teachers
- Special education teachers
- K-12 gifted and talented teachers
- K-12 administrators (Principals, Assistant Principals, Curriculum Directors)
- Early bird discount! Register 15 days in advance.
- Send a Team & SAVE!
5% OFF groups of 3-9 registrants (per day)
10% OFF groups of 10 or more registrants (per day)
CONTACT US to start your registration.
- For room reservations, please mention “Strobel Education” to receive a discounted rate.
- Administrators attend FREE! With paid registration of at least one staff member, ONE administrator (building principal, assistant principal, curriculum director, or superintendent) may attend workshop at no charge. (Registration is still required and substitutions are not permitted.)
Continuing Education Credit/PGP
Participants may receive credit for 6 hours of professional development for each one-day workshop. At the conclusion of the day, or after online evaluations have been completed, attendees will receive a certificate of completion which can be used to verify attendance.