[lgc_column grid=”60″ tablet_grid=”60″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false” style=”padding-right:40px;”]
Teaching students how to “productively” struggle and the value of grit and determination is so important in today’s world. Growth Mindset shows you exactly how to do this.
This workshop will help teachers implement a growth mindset curriculum, which has been proven to lead to greater motivation levels and higher achievement for students, in their classrooms. Through experiential and interactive activities, you’ll learn strategies to increase your own growth mindset as an educator, as well as how to develop and integrate the growth mindset philosophy in the classroom.
Ready-Made Lesson Plans
The Digital Resource Bundle includes everything you need to launch this topic with your students and in your schools. You don’t have to go around finding all the “stuff”. The curriculum is created for you—relevant mini-lessons, activities, videos, collaboration articles, and all necessary resources.
In this workshop, you’ll discover how to transform your classroom into a place where students want to come in and learn—where creativity and motivation flourish.
- Growth Mindset vs. Fixed Mindset
- Establishing growth mindset beliefs
- Strengthening the brain as a muscle
- How students learn by doing, experiencing, and practicing
- Encouraging growth from productive struggle
- Skills are BUILT not born—they have to be earned
- How our words influence the culture
- + More!
- Module 1 – The Fixed Mindset vs The Growth Mindset
- Module 2 – Digging Deeper: Grit, Drive, Determination, and Effort
- Module 3 – Productive Struggle and the Power of Yet
- Module 4 – Self Esteem Movement, Supportive Grades, Mindsets and Testing
- Module 5 – The Dangers of Praise and Negative Labels
- Module 6 – Embracing Failure and Criticism
- Module 7 – Specific Growth Mindset Mini-Lessons
- Module 8 – More Growth Mindset Mini-Lessons
- Module 9 – Growth Mindset Toolkit and Resources
[lgc_column grid=”40″ tablet_grid=”40″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false” style=”padding-right:40px;”]
Immediate access: $137
- Save $20 per person with teams of 3 or more.
- Get your whole district involved. Teams of 15+ get special pricing. Contact us for details.
Here’s What’s Included:
- 5 hours of course material & video content
- 5 professional development credits
- Access for 30 days
- Complete pre-made lesson plans
- Fillable workbooks to follow along with
- Comprehensive digital resource bundle
Who Should Attend?
- K-12 English-Language Arts Teachers
- K-12 Content-Area Teachers
- Literacy coaches and coordinators
- Title I teachers and directors
- ELL teachers
- Special education teachers
- K-12 gifted and talented teachers
- K-12 administrators (Principals, Assistant Principals, Curriculum Directors)
“Absolutely awesome! Unlike other workshops, Strobel Education makes the material easy to understand and implement quickly into your instruction. Kim is a wonderful person and an awesome presenter.”– Dana Campbell, 4th Grade Teacher, Sharon Elementary School