The Science of Happiness
Flourishing in Education
What does it mean to live a happy, meaningful, purposeful life? Does success really lead to happiness?
How can you create a life that feels really good to you from the inside out considering all the demands, expectations, and feelings of overwhelm within the profession? Can we really retrain our brain towards positive to change every single school outcome?
The answer is simply, “YES!”.
In this thought-provoking and compelling keynote, Kim unpacks the positive psychology science and research that pivots the crowd towards optimism. She asks, “Would you press a button to increase your productivity levels by 31% while also having 300% more creativity on a Monday morning? When people respond, “Yes!”, she explains how to achieve this.
Her inspiring stories and practical tips for well-being leave the audience feeling inspired and full of hope for how they can create their own happiness within their profession and their personal lives.
When you reset your brain toward positive, you become more engaged, creative, motivated, energetic, resilient, and productive in life—including your work life.
Anyone who’s ever worked in a school knows which classrooms students are excited to step into each day—and which ones they’re not. As an accomplished keynote speaker and Happiness Coach, Kim will show you how the Science of Happiness can you begin to thrive in all areas of your life.
Contact Kim About This Keynote
To ask a question, request a quote, or book this keynote, simply fill out the form below.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Unlock the happiness formula that drives peak performance.
- Discover the happiness research and our power to increase it by up to 40%!
- Understand the relationship between happiness and workplace productivity.
- Learn research-based practices for well-being in your personal and professional life.
- Learn simple, practical skills to retrain the brain towards positive.
- Gain cutting-edge insights from the latest research on positive psychology.