A recorded webinar with Kim Strobel and Steve Bollar on the topic of educator burnout centered around systemically working on culture and climate. The recorded webinar is free. Part 1 is below, and part 2 is a live session that requires a free registration (see below).
Educator burnout, teacher burnout, principal burnout - whatever, you call it, it's real. And it's like a dragon that eats away at your school culture. However, It doesn't take a knight in shining armor to slay this dragon.
In this two part webinar with Kim Strobel and Steve Bollar, you will learn:
- The science of burnout and positive psychology
- How to develop and maintain positive environments
- How to connect positive environments as performance enhancers
- How to identify and work with resistors
- A definition of culture and climate that leads to improvement
This webinar recording is free. The live session (part 2) is also free!
Part 2 will be February 15th at 6:30pm CST, and we will email you the Zoom session link. Just click the button below to get started.