The 5 Secrets Successful People Know
Did you know you have the ability to increase your happiness levels by up to 40%?
And that when you do, performance in every area of your live peaks?
In this highly motivational talk, Kim will teach the five top happiness habits that begin to transform every single area of your work life and your personal life. And all of these are applicable at the classroom levels as well (and much needed!)
Kim will share the research that has proven that positive environments produce big benefits in engagement. relationships, health, and well-being. And the best way to create a positive environment is when the people within the organization are engaged and optimistic.
Kim is sure to boost the audience with her contagious enthusiasm for life while also teaching proven practices for balancing all the priorities in your life, dealing with anxiety and stress, and staying motivated. These “happiness habits” will help individuals understand and overcome their stresses and work toward a shift in both mindset and behavior.
Engaged, Vibrant, Positive, Healthy, Happy & High Performing Employees
Contact Kim About This Keynote
To ask a question, request a quote, or book this keynote, simply fill out the form below.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to create a positive and engaged workforce.
- The benefits of meaningful social connections for creating relationships.
- A gratitude practice that can rewire the brain for greater optimism.
- A 2-minute meditation activity that combats the negative effects of multitasking.
- The importance of conscious acts of kindness.
- Why movement and play are necessary for success.
- How to incorporate happiness habits into even the busiest schedule.