Have You Lost Your Spark?
Increased workloads and expectations, lack of support from administration, interference from parents, the struggle to find a manageable work/life balance.
Teachers are overworked, overstressed, underappreciated—and mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted!
- 61% of teachers indicate their jobs are always or often stressful (source)
- 58% experience poor health as a result of that stress (source)
- More than 40% of new teachers leave the profession within their first five years (source)
Burnout is robbing the education world of incredible teachers. Don’t be one of them!
Relight Your Fire!
There’s a cure for teacher burnout. And it starts with learning how to prioritize, reclaiming professional and personal joy, and developing self-care strategies to relight your fire!
Teaching is “heart work”—it’s a noble, sacred calling. Those who answer it are making a true impact on students—they’re showing up 180 days a year to make a difference in the world. They are influencing students and changing lives.
It takes PASSION. It takes COURAGE. It takes HEART. And it also takes strategic planning to handle all of the duties, tasks, and stresses that being a teacher brings.
So … are you ready to reignite your life inside and outside the classroom?
Join Us at the RENEW – RECHARGE – REIGNITE Retreat!
This 2-day retreat is your chance to step outside the classroom—and step back into your life! You’ll learn tips, tricks, and techniques for injecting happiness back into your teaching practice and your personal life. You’ll leave burnout behind, and walk away renewed, recharged, and reignited with courage and confidence to face next year’s challenges!
• 5 happiness habits to increase personal and professional positivity
• Gratitude, meditation, and self-care activities for inside and outside the classroom
• Ideas for creating a culture of happiness and positivity in your school
• Methods for fostering relationships with students and coworkers
• Techniques for increasing creativity, motivation, and productivity in the classroom
• How to accept your past journey—and make plans for changing your future path
• Ways to “rebrand” yourself as an educator and human being
• Steps for creating a plan of attack to fight burnout
• An action plan for leaving burnout behind and reigniting your passion for teaching
• How to open up your belief in the possibilities beyond your classroom’s four walls
Early Bird Pricing $449 *
Early bird discount! Register 15 days in advance.Standard $469
- Early bird discount—register by May 26!
- Group Discounts
5% OFF groups of 3-9 registrants
10% OFF groups of 10 or more registrants
Nashville, IN • June 10 & 11
Brown County Inn
Continuing Education Credit/PGP
Participants may receive credit for 12 hours of professional development for this two-day retreat. At the conclusion of the retreat, or after online evaluations have been completed, attendees will receive a certificate of completion which can be used to verify attendance.
What’s included in the registration fee?
In addition to two days of relaxation and instruction, registration includes breakfast and snacks each day, a journal for note-taking, fun prizes, plus a goody bag of self-care treats!
NOTE: Lodging fees and lunch and dinner are not included.